• Bine ati venit! Acesta este noul server al forumului Cutremur.net!

O CUGETARE PE ZI

Stare
Nu este deschis pentru răspunsuri viitoare.
22 Decembrie
Trebuie s? cerem de la Dumnezeu ceea ce este de folos sufletului, nu ceea ce ne este de folos nou?.
(Dicton patristic)

25 Decembrie
Nu se poate ca Dumnezeu s? nu asculte rugile omului,
dac? omul ascult? poruncile Domnului.
(Avva Isaia)

26 Decembrie
Dac? te vei ruga pentru to?i, to?i se vor ruga pentru tine.
(Fericitul Augustin)

28 Decembrie
Ceea ce este respira?ia pentru via?a trupeasc?, aceea este ?i rug?ciunea pentru via?a sufleteasc?.
(Isichie Sinaitul)

30 Decembrie
Rug?ciunea este o iarb? de vindecare ?i de folos, dar, dac? nu ?tim unde se cade s-o punem, nu vindec? boala noastr?.

31 Decembrie
Rug?ciunea este unitatea de m?sur? a dragostei.
(Fericitul Augustin)

3 Ianuarie
Sufletul omului este un altar.
(Origen)

Your present well-being is probably one of the most critical sides you will ever have. If you can't care for your self you will not have the capacity to function correctly or have meaningful connections. These are generally crucial parts for you to one's pleasure in life. When you feel horrid and have absolutely little time regarding family and friends, it is possible to really feel confused, really stressed out, and find sick. Portion of looking after you actually demands someone to make sure you take any time to take associated with yourself first and foremost. Once you get yourself happy and healthy, you will then be able to take good care of other individuals physically and emotionally without experiencing around burdened. Experiencing life's vital high are wide ranging ways to sense of balance the time to do everything required as well as would choose to complete.

Here We Are At You: One of the most significant things you can do is make time for you actually. You need a little bit of myself time for presently there individual common well-being. If you are continuously performing persons and never possess the perfect time to take a step wonderful or perhaps entertaining yourself, you'll be able to turn into resentful as well as tired. It's not selfish, irrespective of what exactly some others may possibly say, to wish to do things in your case. People who point out this particular only have their own personal demands planned and do not worry about all about those feelings or even what you need. It is vital that you actually stick upward on your own and ensure to permit other folks understand that your needs and dreams are only as essential as their own and you have an obligation to you first.

Who has Needs Are available First: There are so many different views with who is demands are to come very first in daily life. Whilst there are numerous situations in which some others should be positioned very first...

Have a look at my own web page:velas esotericas

Stare
Nu este deschis pentru răspunsuri viitoare.
Back
Sus