• Bine ati venit! Acesta este noul server al forumului Cutremur.net!

Substante periculoase

anda1

Administrator
Scor reacție
pana nu demult, TiO2 era considerat netoxic...o mai fi existind ceva ce nu produce cancer?

Titanium Dioxide Classified as Possibly Carcinogenic to Humans

With such widespread use of titanium dioxide, it is important to understand that the IARC conclusions are based on very specific evidence. This evidence showed that high concentrations of pigment-grade (powdered) and ultrafine titanium dioxide dust caused respiratory tract cancer in rats exposed by inhalation and intratracheal instillation*. The series of biological events or steps that produce the rat lung cancers (e.g. particle deposition, impaired lung clearance, cell injury, fibrosis, mutations and ultimately cancer) have also been seen in people working in dusty environments. Therefore, the observations of cancer in animals were considered, by IARC, as relevant to people doing jobs with exposures to titanium dioxide dust. For example, titanium dioxide production workers may be exposed to high dust concentrations during packing, milling, site cleaning and maintenance, if there are insufficient dust control measures in place. However, it should be noted that the human studies conducted so far do not suggest an association between occupational exposure to titanium dioxide and an increased risk for cancer.

http://www.ccohs.ca/headlines/text186.html

Fisele de securitate sunt facute pe respunderea producatorului si sunt contraverificate de laboratoare independente.
In afara, daca nu corespund datele din fisa de securitate si datele rezultate la analizele independente, se retrage licenta de comercializare a produsului.

ha! cine e in stare sa-i contrazica, daca ei spun ca nu sint destule dovezi in favoarea cancerului? ce crezi, ca altii au mai multe studii si date?

Explozia de la fabrica de bombe din Z?rne?ti. 37 de mor?i, peste 300 de r?ni?i, ?ter?i din istorie de comuni?ti

5 mai 1983aticolul complet

Back
Sus